Sturtevant, Wisconsin | December 12, 2018
Purpose: Provide a high level of administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals where a degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Be first point of contact for visitors and callers; greeting visitors, screening calls, providing information, managing and directing calls, visitors and the front secured entry point.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including copying, faxing, scanning, word processing; prepare letters, documents, PowerPoint presentations and excel spreadsheets.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
- Support Production Planner by ordering designated office and production supplies.
- Stock office supply area and keep conference rooms stocked with supplies/beverages. Audit in advance of customer/visitors meetings.
- Support Customer Service with entering sales orders and forecasts in our systems and other administrative support.
- Create Plant Communications and Announcements (i.e. for Employee meetings). Maintain posting locations throughout facility with updates.
- Own management of Customer/Corporate Guests on Calendar; set up, organize and manage the calendar, publish the week’s visitor list to the staff via email for visibility.
- Manage Leadership calendar; set up, organize and manage the calendar for meetings and commitments.
- Book travel arrangements for Senior Plant Leadership.
- Own catering needs for the facility; develop and maintain a simple, organized process to place orders.
- Conduct training for temporary employees during the on-boarding process.
- Create a 5S reception area.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required or 3-5 years of related experience/and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High level of expertise in MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Prior experience with ERP system/manufacturing software preferred.
- Prior office work experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices and orientation to those principles.
- Communication skills; command of grammar and spelling
- Professional personal presentation, must adhere to dress code
- Organized, resourceful, pays attention to detail, is reliable.
- Follows through on assignments.