Solon, Ohio | November 6, 2018
Purpose of the job:
The collections analyst position functions as a business partner between our customers and our plants to effectively manage accounts receivable for an assigned location. This position requires you to review, reconcile, and make collections inquiries on customers’ past due accounts, while keeping the Credit Manager informed of progress.
Key accountabilities :
- Resolve payment issues on delinquent customer accounts.
- Analyze and reconcile customer account activity.
- Review and resolve customer invoice and payment issues.
- Maintain customer accounts to ensure information is updated
- Must be organized and detail oriented to keep database notes and follow up.
- Identify customer account issues and work with the appropriate departments to resolve.
Knowledge, skills and experience: Minimum qualification required:
- B.S. in accounting or business administration.
- 3 – 5 years accounts receivable experience
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications
Knowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification:
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP systems (QAD, IQMS a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills
Other key factors:
- Must maintain strong professionalism and ethics