Rock Hill, South Carolina | July 25, 2018
Purpose of the job:
Preparation of monthly financial statements, forecasts, and budgets. Perform ad hoc analysis and variance
reporting. Exposure to Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Production Reporting, and General
Accounting. This position will work closely with cross-functional groups throughout the organization to
improve processes and procedures. Manufacturing experience is required.
1. Prepare monthly financial reporting packages, analytics, and forecasts.
2. Develop KPI scorecards and work with key functional owners to improve results.
3. Perform payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting duties for
4. Analyze monthly operating results, including sales, gross margins and inventory levels to
provide management with data for decision making purposes.
5. Develop and implement ideas to improve efficiencies and to eliminate non-value-added
procedures and activities.
6. Develop business plans for capital requests with analysis of both balance sheet and P&L
7. Evaluate and roll standard costs annually, including material costs, labor, overhead and
8. Other projects as needed by the Parent Company
Knowledge, skills, and experience:
Minimum Qualification required:
Three years’ experience as a Financial Analyst or Accountant
• Experience in performing analysis in a manufacturing environment
• Sense of urgency to hit deadlines
• Strong verbal, listening and judgment skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
Knowledge/experience required beyond minimum qualification:
B.S. Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
• CPA or MBA a plus