Twinsburg, Ohio | November 21, 2018
Preparation of monthly financial statements, forecasts, and budgets. Perform ad hoc analysis and variance reporting. Exposure to Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Production Reporting, and General Accounting. This position will work closely with cross-functional groups throughout the organization to improve processes and procedures. Manufacturing experience is required.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting packages, analytics, and forecasts.
- Develop KPI scorecards and work with key functional owners to improve results.
- Perform payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general accounting duties for the location.
- Analyze monthly operating results, including sales, gross margins and inventory levels to provide management with data for decision making purposes.
- Develop and implement ideas to improve efficiencies and to eliminate non-value-added procedures and activities.
- Develop business plans for capital requests with analysis of both balance sheet and P&L impact.
- Evaluate and roll standard costs annually, including material costs, labor, overhead and burden rates.
- Other projects as needed by the Parent Company.