Rock Hill, South Carolina | April 11, 2018
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret blue prints, schematics, manuals, and written instructions as necessary to complete an assigned task
- Proficient in use of hand tools, power tools, and maintenance shop equipment. Examples of typical equipment would be a lathe, grinder, drill press, pipe threader, etc.
- Ability to use a cutting torch and to bronze
- Perform Millwright discipline. This includes alignment with dal indicators, install sheaves and belts, verify and set belt tension, etc.
- Perform Pipefitter discipline. This includes installing, modifying, and repairing piping conduit and instrument tubing runs.
- Maintain plant mechanical equipment and systems to insure efficiency and minimal downtime.
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair production presses and associated equipment
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair hydraulic systems and components
- Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical systems and devices (Includes motors, lighting systems, plant electrical – 240V & 480V systems, HVAC, PLC Troubleshooting and programming)
- Perform preventative maintenance and housekeeping
- This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Also:Graduate of a two year technical / trade school or specialize in a technical skill. (Example: HVAC, Electrical, PLC’s, etc.)
- Pass a generalized maintenance test and have knowledge of: