Twinsburg, Ohio | February 1, 2018
1. Provides leadership, mentoring and supervision of Metrology Technicians.
2. Provides technical and process direction to Metrology Technicians.
3. Evaluates employees through performance reviews, ongoing coaching and feedback methods.
4. Analyzes and resolves, or assists workers in solving work problems.
5. Trains employees in operating procedures and ensures training effectiveness in application of job
6. Writes metrology programs for individual equipment based on customer requirements
7. Collects and analyzes data to produce dimensional reports and process all relevant documentation
8. Manages, prepares and performs part measurements to support first article, PPAP, and APQP
9. Manages and performs Gage R&R studies
10. Determines the most appropriate measurement method based on part tolerances and other GD&T
11. Supports engineering department or project with additional sample measurements as needed
12. Creates and maintains company quality documentation, such as quality procedures, work instructions,
13. Enforces and complies with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations.
14. Works extended hours or weekends as needed
15. This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed