Rock Hill, South Carolina | January 30, 2018
2nd and 3rd shifts only:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a 3 mold press machine combination.
- Monitors the molding process through repeated inspections of molded product to ensure the optimal process is maintained to produce the highest quality part and production expectations are met.
- Monitors assigned area for any safety issues that may arise.
- Reports any barriers that may jeopardize Safety, Quality, and / or Production.
- Troubleshoots molding issues as necessary to meet expectations.
- Exhibits good housekeeping at all times.
- This list is not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Satisfactory completion of Operator training program.
- Must be capable of pushing / pulling a mold from the press safely; or without potential harm to the tooling and/or equipment associated with the molding operation.
- Must be capable of wearing all PPE associated with the job function
- Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to five years related experience and/or training. Language Skills:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Computer Skills:
- Basic understanding of keyboard, monitor and hard drive.